With photography being a little slow right now given the craziness of the holidays, there are not many sessions for me to share with you, so instead you get to hear about what’s going on with me. The first of these “about me” installments is focused on all of the wonderful things I have to be thankful for.
This year came with many ups and downs for me, and honestly I will be glad to have it over with and start fresh with 2010. However as I reflect back on the past year I feel so blessed for all of the happiness in my life. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for this year:
- Pajama pants from Victoria Secret. Enough said.
- The lint roller in my desk drawer. This little beauty has saved me numerous times after I get to work only to realize that my scarf and/or coat has fuzzed all over my clothes.
- Parents who support me no matter what.
- French vanilla cappuccinos.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Football on Sundays.
- A brother who always answers his phone when I call, and is there for me whenever I need him.
- My iphone, including my “flashlight” app which comes in handy more often than you would think.
- Online shopping when the malls are packed.
- A boyfriend who makes me laugh, and goes out of his way to make me happy.
- Meeting up with my girlfriends for lunch/dinner/drinks/whatever, just cause.
- My camera. Have I mentioned yet today how much I love my camera?
- Good health.
- All of my amazing 2009 clients who have helped me to get this little photography business started! Thank you thank you thank you!
And because a post is not complete without a pretty picture, here is a little cutie for you…